Top EMR Project Management Talent!
The EMR adoption rate is occurring in record numbers causing significant changes in workflow, business office protocols, as well as anticipated disruption during the training, implementation and ‘go-live’ phase. Thus, it is critical to hire the best EMR Project Management and Implementation talent to successfully deploy new technologies at your clients’ sites.
Please consider The McHenry Group (TMG) as your source for top EMR Project Management talent!! We are confidentially representing several talented PMP-certified EMR Software Implementation Specialists and Project Managers who are skilled in managing diverse project implementations spanning small practices, large multi-specialty clinics and enterprise solutions.
- Application specialist dedicated to training and implementing numerous EMR systems including GE and Allscripts in 25+ physician practices;
- Manages all aspects of project life cycle beginning with kick-off, through entire workflow re-engineering and go-live;
- Significant “road warrior” status!
- Resourceful Project Consultant delivering hands-on implementation and end-user training programs in classroom and web-based setting;
- Successfully implemented numerous NextGen, Allscripts, and Misys EMR systems across the United States;
- Superior workflow analysis expertise.
If your organization is seeking talent to deliver projects on-time and under-budget, these talented EMR Project Management professionals can help!
Versatile Project Manager!
The McHenry Group is currently representing a versatile healthcare software Project Manager who has not only successfully led large, multi-hospital projects, but is also superb in conducting demonstrations to clients and prospects!
Impressive Skills and Talents:
- Led successful on-time (one year!) and under-budget conversion of 100+ hospitals;
- Adept at Workflow analysis; Comfortable training all levels including physicians, nurses and end-users;
- Experienced in conducting demonstrations to all levels of audiences;
- Excellent Client-facing skills, especially with ‘challenging personnel’!
Ten years ago this Project Management Professional was one of the first hires at a start-up healthcare technology organization and after a successful acquisition, she is now looking for her next challenge!
If your organization is seeking stellar Project Manager Professionals, let’s set up a call ASAP!!
Healthcare Software Client Services Leader!
If your organization seeks a Client Services Leader to help streamline clients’ implementation projects, as well as decrease your implementation backlog to help significantly increase revenues, then please meet this very talented and successful VP of Implementation Services!
With over 15 years of senior executive experience, this Client Services Executive is a results-oriented leader that is an adroit ‘people manager’ and motivator that possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills when working with clients as well as internally. This creative, yet practical problem solver has managed successful implementation teams installing various major EHR vendors.
Additional experience and application software domain expertise includes:
- Significant experience with Health Information Exchange deployments:
- Revenue Cycle Solutions;
- Decision Support Solutions;
- Clinical Departmental Applications expertise;
- Managed Implementation Organizations of 60+ FTE’s;
- Successfully managed Client Services Team that supported over 600 hospital clients.
If you are confidentially seeking an exceptionally talented Client Services Executive then let’s schedule a call ASAP!
Please contact us at 815-923-2500.