The War for Talent is on!
YOUR COMPANY’S CONTINUED SUCCESS AND GROWTH IS PARAMOUNT!!
HEALTHCARE SOFTWARE INDUSTRY HIRING TRENDS
The industry is at ‘Full-Employment’!
The Healthcare technology market (unlike other industry segments) is red-hot and at ‘full-employment’ with many more openings available than qualified candidates available to fill them! Competition for the very best talent is frantic! What does this mean for your organization’s recruiting efforts?
Clearly, all above-average candidates are gainfully employed, and are heads-down working for their current employers. Due to this scenario, both internal corporate recruiters, as well as search firms must now conduct extensive, proactive ‘deep dive’ recruiting efforts to locate, recruit and persuade ‘top talent’ to consider making a career change. Let’s schedule a conference call to discuss how TMG can partner with your organization!
A number of factors uniquely qualify TMG to accelerate your hiring process:
1. Our team of nine (9) search consultants has an average tenure at TMG that exceeds eleven (11) years with our firm!! We have the largest and most experienced tenured search team that exclusively serves the healthcare software vendor market.
2. The industry’s largest proprietary database of candidates for quick and efficient reach into the market.
3. The industry’s best codified proprietary database that segments candidates into specific HIT niches and responsibilities.
4. A very large videoconference (VC) network of affiliate VC sites allowing TMG to conduct the first face-to-face interview for our clients!
5. Equipped to quickly tap into the hidden candidate market and recruit Top Talent that are not active on the market.
Further, with our Priority Search Process, TMG can dedicate scalable, full-time search resources to quickly fulfill our client’s hiring needs. Visit TMG’s Secret Sauce at: http://www.mvp4u.biz/client-services/vc/
Call or email us – TMG can react NOW! 815.923.2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Grant, Managing Director
In summary, as the Healthcare Vendor Technology and Services market continues to evolve, TMG is poised to quickly respond to market trends as organizations evaluate key staffing initiatives from sales support or implementation to senior management roles that will position their products and services to address the growing Healthcare I.T. needs of providers and payers across the United States.
In conjunction with our US client partnerships, The McHenry Group has conducted successful sales leadership searches for US-based companies that have international ramp-up strategies. TMG has helped healthcare software vendors from the UK, Scotland, Germany, Australia, New Zealand and other countries establish US sales operations.